Edge is currently advertising for two new positions. See our other vacancy here.
Job title: Senior Sustainability Consultant
Status: Full time, permanent position
Start date: April 2017
We are looking for an expert in climate mitigation, adaptation and energy markets to join our dynamic team. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to service a growing area within our business while contributing to the fast-evolving climate change mitigation and adaptation agendas. The work will include, but is not limited to, science-based target strategy and implementation, whole of life asset strategies and design, and policy informing research. The role will work across many of our existing sectors including property, infrastructure, manufacturing, insurance, finance and food.
You will have:
- A higher-level university degree in sustainability, renewable energy or related discipline
- Excellent project management, client management and communication skills
- Knowledge of climate change adaptation and resilience
- Knowledge of carbon mitigation policies and processes including Science Based Targets
- An understanding of carbon and energy markets
- Existing industry networks and skills in business development
They right candidate will enjoy:
- Continual learning and development at the forefront of sustainability
- Working in small and agile teams with a high level of independence
- Building networks and creating new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively within a team with a diverse set of skills and backgrounds
As part of our team you will benefit from:
- Ongoing investment in training and development
- A strong culture of work-life balance including established flexibility arrangements
- Working for a certified B Corp that lives our values
- Opportunities for career development and to influence the direction of the business
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
Applications should be concise and relate directly to the skills/experience outlined above. Responses should include:
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- A CV summarising your relevant employment history, experience, education and including contact details for two referees
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 27th March 2017. Applicants shortlisted for further assessment will be contacted for an interview.