Edge will provide you with a prompt result and discuss the findings for under $3,000.
Life Cycle Assessment is the most comprehensive and robust way of assessing the environmental impact of any product or service. It examines a full range of environmental impacts throughout the supply chain of a product, and over its full life cycle including reuse, recycling or disposal at the end of the product’s life. LCA can be used to determine your full (Scope III) carbon footprint and hence the effect of carbon price on your products and services.
Edge Environment have found that in almost all LCA studies, over 90% of the impacts of the product come from just 10% of the causes – the LCA Lite service focuses quickly and cost effectively on the crucial 10%, providing a robust yet highly cost-effective service.
How it Works
- Briefing: Fill in the LCA light briefing form and email to email@example.com
- Confirm Goal and Scope: An experienced consultant will contact you within one business day to discuss and confirm the scope of work and provide you with a firm cost typically less than $3,000 (excl. GST)
- Analysis: A succinct report responding to your query will be delivered within 2 – 4 working days
- Action: Edge will follow up to discuss the findings
LCA Lite is our entry-level, powerful, holistic, yet cost-effective service allowing you to benefit from LCA.
Who Is This Service For?
With LCA Lite, we offer you evaluations, data and footprint comparisons for a wide range of situations, such as:
- What is the full carbon footprint of my product and what price can I legitimately pass on to my customers?
- Are the claimed carbon price passed on from my supplier(s) legitimate?
- What is the environmental benefit if I recycle rather than send my waste to landfill?
- Which option gives me the lower impact product: Chromed steel, powder coated steel or polished aluminium?
- Switching to LED lighting, what life cycle environmental and cost benefits can we achieve?
- I manufacture fragile goods and I’m bewildered by claims from a wide variety of packaging material suppliers producing various plastic and recycled foams, bubble wrap and even edible packaging – which is really the best environmentally.
- We are considering launching a new organic line of our product – are there life cycle environmental benefits we can also highlight in our marketing materials.
Edge can help you fully understand the environmental implications of your project drawing from decades of LCA expertise and access to the most comprehensive and up to date national and international data sources.